Leveraging the full potential of emerging technologies for supporting collaboration and knowledge sharing, internally and externally with business partners, is a key pillar of successful digital transformation.
Now tightly integrated with Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint is the market leading collaboration platform. Used effectively, it is an ideal solution for supporting new collaborative ways of working across your organisation.
• Work differently, more collaboratively and efficiently.
• Share, store and organise information.
• Discover insights from business intelligence, the data and expertise you already have.
• Organise teams, streamline common tasks, improve productivity and efficiency.
• Solve common workplace challenges.
• Reduce costs and ensure compliance.
• On-premise or in the cloud.
Our highly experienced team of SharePoint consultants can expertly guide you through the intricacies and complexities of getting the most out of the SharePoint platform. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we offer a variety of services customised to meet the needs of organisations at different stages of their SharePoint journey.
We have delivered tangible business benefits to organisations at the SharePoint planning stage, those deploying SharePoint for the first time, through to mature SharePoint user organisations looking to drive further efficiency improvements from the latest SharePoint features.
• SharePoint strategy, planning and deployment.
• Installation and configuration.
• SharePoint migration and custom development.
• Upgrades and support.
• Metadata and governance.
• Lotus Notes to SharePoint migration.
• SharePoint Intranets.
• Electronic Records and Document Management System (ERDMS).
The SharePoint framework can have a wide variety of uses. Some of the applications we have been asked to build include:
• Project Management dashboards.
• Digital Mail Room.
• Company product catalogue.
• Work request management.
• Training material distribution.
• Quality Management System (QMS).
• Automated document publishing.
• 3rd party systems integration.
Our experienced team of specialists can advise you on the latest version of SharePoint, highlighting opportunities for better supporting your people and the business. Our deep ASP.NET capabilities will help you to leverage the best from SharePoint and maximise your return on investment.
From the Bridgeall blog
The five pillars of successful digital transformation