Bridgeall Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting www.bridgeall.com you are accepting and consenting to our practices as set out in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Bridgeall Limited of George House, 50 George Square, Glasgow, G2 1EH.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by any of the following means:
• phone us on: 0141 212 6400
• e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or
• write to us at: Bridgeall Ltd, George House, 50 George Square, Glasgow, G2 1EH
We may collect the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that communication.
- Details of visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data.
We may use your information as follows:
- Bridgeall Ltd and its business partners and service companies may use your personal information for marketing, administration, and training and we may disclose information to our service providers and agents for these purposes.
- We or our business partners may contact you by mail, telephone, text, fax, e-mail or other electronic messaging services with offers of goods and services or information that may be of interest to you. By providing us with your telephone numbers, fax number or email address, you consent to being contacted by these methods for these purposes. If you do not wish to receive such information from us or our business partners, please contact us.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10);
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge; and
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details specified above. However, if you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications that we send you, you can most easily do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail newsletter we have sent to you.