One of the key pillars of successful transformation is building digital operating advantage – leveraging the full potential of emerging technologies for working differently, improving productivity and efficiency, achieving cost savings, building a more collaborative, agile organisation.
With sales now exceeding traditional software licenses, Office 365, the cloud-based service hosted by Microsoft, is now firmly established as the world’s leading office productivity tool. It provides a wide range of office productivity tools accessible from anywhere on any device.
• Designed to work with the Office you already know.
• Get things done faster from virtually anywhere.
• Enterprise-grade tools for a predictable monthly cost and no upfront infrastructure investments.
• Robust security, extensive privacy features and a 99.9% up-time guarantee.
• Collaborative working in real time.
• Continuous data back-ups and robust disaster recovery capabilities.
• Reduced capital cost of hardware and software.
• IT administration and support greatly reduced.
• A wide range of features and applications available to meet all of your office productivity needs.
• Recognised by Gartner as a market leader.
Bridgeall can help you understand, evaluate, test, configure and implement Microsoft Office 365. From consulting services to development, implementation and operations, we have the expertise to help you in the following ways:
• Design and architecture
• Prototypes and proof-of-concepts
• Information architecture design
• Operational support