Bridgeall Desktop as a Service
Streamline the burden of desktop management with Bridgeall DaaS, saving time and money while building a strong foundation for becoming a Modern Intelligent Workplace - all within a secure and reliable environment.
Bridgeall’s Desktop as a Service Platform offers provisioning and ongoing support for best-in-class desktop virtualisation for use with Office 365 ProPlus and WVD (Windows Virtual Desktop).
The service delivers enhanced levels of productivity, at significantly lower costs, by providing employees with full on-demand personalised access to their desktop environment - anytime, anywhere, from any device – all within a totally secure environment.
For the busy IT function, DaaS streamlines desktop management, support and costs by centralising and consolidating administration while at the same time delivering enhanced user experiences and productivity.
- Simplified desktop deployment, management and on-going support.
- Centralised desktop administration and management from a single console delivering major savings in help desk costs and time.
- Significantly lower CAPEX and OPEX costs while at the same time future-proofing your organisation’s desktop environment.
- Simplified licensing fees.
- Enhanced levels of desktop security.
- Exceptional levels of network performance and reliability – 99.9% SLA.
- Fast, hassle-free access.
- Fully compliant with all legal and statutory requirements (including Data Protection) - Information Security - ISO 27001:2013 and Cyber Essentials; IT Service Management - ISO 20000 (ITIL); Quality Management - ISO 9001:2015.
- User experience and productivity. Today's knowledge workers expect new levels of data access, performance, mobility and flexibility on any device. DaaS provides this without compromising security. It provides the platform supporting flexible, mobile working by providing secure access from any device, anywhere, anytime.
Working with an experienced partner, such as Bridgeall, will ensure straightforward and best-practice set-up and deployment of your DaaS environment covering:
- Validation of your AD & Fileserver set-up.
- Maintenance of your Azure Tenant & Subscription.
- Set-up and maintenance of a robust backup strategy.
- Management and deployment of updates (Software, Windows, Office, etc).
- Cost management.
- Management of apps deployment and images.
- Security monitoring and management.
At Bridgeall, we have been delivering cloud computing and managed IT solutions to public and private sector clients across the UK for many years.
With an enviable reputation for service provision, platform excellence and customer service, our highly experienced DaaS team deliver certainty and quality assured. We will ensure that best-practice is followed in your organisation’s migration to a virtual desktop environment.
With our commitment to the highest standards of deployment and support, our expert team will ensure the efficiency, effectiveness and security of your DaaS platform.
- Highly experienced advisers.
- Strong referenceability with organisations from SMEs to global organisations.
- Delivery certainty and quality assured.
- Case studies on request.
- Services and support customised to the needs of organisations from small to large.
"My experience with Bridgeall has been superb. Right from the onset I knew they understood my requirements and were sympathetic to my business needs. There was no over selling of additional 'bits and pieces', just a direct analysis of requirements based on which Bridgeall implemented an effective and flexible solution which was very competitively priced.
My business has benefited hugely from dealing with Bridgeall. Not only was the solution design the correct one, but the way they went about deploying it was seamless, resulting in no negative impact on the business at all. The ongoing support received has been second to none, always responsive with great customer service by excellent staff delivering effective and speedy resolution every time. I can thoroughly recommend Bridgeall without hesitation."
Gareth Biggerstaff, Managing Director of Be-IT.
The time for Desktop as a Service is now!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like an informal chat on how DaaS could be effectively deployed in your own organisation, delivering significantly lower costs, higher productivity, enhanced security and simplified desktop management, while at the same time enhancing the user experience.
If it is time to revisit your organisation’s desktop strategy, we would be happy to discuss a Proof of Concept project.
Alternatively, you may wish to join us at one of our regular DaaS Workshops.