A recent report from Forrester presented a Total Economic Impact™ assessment of Microsoft Teams as a hub for workplace collaboration combined with the low-code software development tools available through Microsoft Power Platform.
Together, Teams and Power Apps provide exciting opportunities for organisations to streamline and automate key business processes taking productivity to new levels at significantly reduced costs.
The Forrester Report identified a wide range of benefits from using Microsoft Teams as a platform and Teams with Power Platform including:
- A projected return on investment of 393% to 1,085% over 3 years.
- Enhanced productivity levels and labour cost savings.
- Significantly lower software and app development costs and time.
- Improved security.
- Enhanced employee engagement and experiences.
- Actionable insights derived from data leading to accelerated decision-making and better business outcomes.
- A culture of innovation.
With an exponential growth in the number of daily users during the COVID-19 pandemic, from 32 million to over 80 million, Microsoft Teams has emerged as the de facto collaborative hub supporting Modern Intelligent Workplaces. Success, however, requires effective implementation and governance.
You can download the full Forrester Report here by completing the Request Form on the right-hand side of this page.
Please do not hesitate to Contact Us if you would like an informal chat with our Expert Team on how Microsoft Teams with Power Platform can accelerate your organisation’s journey to becoming modern and intelligent.