Bridgeall provide a range of services to help you improve your cyber security and get the most out of Microsoft 365. One of the best places to start is with our M365 security health check and monitoring service.
Bridgeall are experts in the M365 platform, and the security configurations and services required by organisations.
Whether you are looking to improve your cyber security practises, trying to achieve cyber essentials or in the public sector and trying to meet NCSC guidelines we can help.
We have extensive experience configuring the platform in accordance with NCSC Security Guidelines using the “Better” and “Best” recommendations based on standard E3 or E5 licencing. Successful M365 projects have been delivered within the past 12 months for the Scottish National Investment Bank and the Security Industry Authority, a division of the UK Government Home Office.
Bridgeall’s M365 Platform Health Check will help you learn how secure your organisation is right now, and how to mitigate and protect against threats moving forward. We will work with you to understand your security goals and objectives, and partner with you to strengthen your organisation’s approach to cybersecurity.
Bridgeall will undertake a Health Check of your M365 setup, based around a gap analysis of the NCSC Security Guidelines and our extensive experience using industry best practice recommendations. We will review in detail the following key areas:
- Identity – review the method and controls that are used to authenticate against Office 365 services. We will cover both standard and privileged user access.
- Device Management – review systems, processes, and tools for end user device management, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices; including BYOD through MDM and MAM.
- Service Configuration – review the controls for Office 365 applications to ensure a secure service, therefore raising the security posture of the organisations M365 tenant.
- Data Protection – review controls to protect your data as it is processed and handled in Office 365. Ensure records and other sensitive data are safe from misuse or theft.
- Policies and Operational Processes – a move to public cloud services can require a refresh of standard operating procedures and policies to enhance security and ensure the business maximise the value of their investment.
- Security Management – a review of security monitoring and audit data to ensure it meets the organisations business and legislative requirement.
The key deliverables from this exercise will include the following:
- Identify current and ongoing risks to your cloud environment.
- Deliver actionable next steps based on your specific needs and objectives.
- Assist you with documenting your new security strategy for the benefit of key stakeholders.
- Provide a clear understanding of how to accelerate your security journey using the latest Microsoft tools.
We will provide you with all of the above in a report and present the findings back to you, we will offer a project plan to make the recommended changes too. On top of this review service, we do offer an ongoing monitoring and optimisation service to ensure you stay on top of this.