How Modern and Intelligent is your Housing Association?
Our Housing Change Leaders Forum ‘Empowering the Modern Intelligent Workplace’ takes place on 31st March.
With over a dozen leading Housing Associations already signed up to attend, it is shaping up to be an interesting and thought-provoking event.
Using a live audience polling tool and open group discussion, the highly interactive session will evaluate the progress being made by UK Housing Associations in building Modern Intelligent Workplaces (MIW), barriers to be overcome, with highly practical advice for ‘getting there’ being presented. Participants will be able to evaluate their own organisation’s readiness to become modern and intelligent benchmarked against accepted best-practice.
The strategic gap between where your organisation is and where it could be provides a strong foundation for future strategy development in this area.
Some of the key questions addressed during the Forum will include:
- To what extent has the Modern Intelligent Workplace become a priority for your organisation?
- What progress has been made?
- Does your organisation have an agreed Modern Intelligent Workplace vision and strategy? Have SMART objectives, KPIs and targets been agreed?
- Is there a customer-focused MIW Roadmap in place for ‘getting there’; fully aligned with and supportive of overall business goals and objectives?
- What are the main barriers and obstacles to building a Modern Intelligent Workplace in your organisation – including technology and non-technology barriers?
- Is there an agreed implementation and adoption plan in place to overcome these barriers, especially people, culture and organisational barriers to change?
- Is your senior executive team fully aligned with and supportive of the MIW vision and strategy? Is this being communicated to all staff on a regular basis?
- Have you won the right to engage? Have you fully addressed the 'what's in it for us' question?
- Does your organisation need more leaders of change for the digital era?
- Is there an appropriate organisational structure in place to support an agile, iterative, team-based approach to transformation?
Full details about the Forum and registration (free) can be found here - Change Leaders Forum: Empowering the Modern Intelligent Workplace in Housing
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the event.
Would be great to see you there.
*Note: For the purpose of the Forum, the Modern Intelligent Workplace is defined as one leveraging the full potential of digital technologies and data for rethinking ‘the way things are done around here’, breaking free from the limits imposed by outdated systems and outdated management thinking. Embedding technology at the core of everything your organisation does - supported by culture change and strong leadership - to streamline internal systems and processes, improve efficiency and reduce costs; becoming an agile, fast-moving, collaborative, data-driven, productive, customer-focused organisation, ‘fit-for-purpose’ in a digital era.