Empowering the Modern Intelligent Workplace: Thank You
It was standing room only at our recent DIGITExpo 2019 session on Empowering the Modern Intelligent Workplace.
Thanks to everyone for taking the time out of your busy schedule to attend. This was very much appreciated by all at Bridgeall. Thanks also for your very active participation in the group discussion.
We hope you enjoyed the session and that it delivered some value to your organisation.
You can download the session slides here – Slides: Empowering the Modern Intelligent Workplace.
As you know, there was a minor technical issue in the room which prevented us from showing the last two questions from the Interactive Polling Tool being used (Q5 & Q6). These covered the key success factors in building Modern Intelligent Workplaces (MIW) including:
- Know your starting point - digital landscape analysis & MIW maturity audit.
- Agreeing the MIW vision, strategy, objectives, KPIs, targets.
- Being customer focused, including internal customers.
- Agreeing the MIW roadmap – prioritising key digital actions, initiatives and technologies fully aligned with agreed business goals and objectives.
- Overcoming the non-technology barriers to change; your organisation’s DNA; non-technology implementation and adoption plan.
- Communicating the vision, winning the right to engage, overcoming staff resistance to change - what’s in it for us?
- Winning senior executive support and resource allocation; transformation leadership.
- Agile implementation with heavy reliance on teams.
- Maintain the momentum.
- Performance monitoring, iterate and scale.
With the above in mind, we have kept the Interactive Poll open as you may find it useful benchmarking your own organisation against accepted best practice in this area by answering Q5 & 6. Please note, the poll is completely anonymous – DIGITExpo Interactive Poll.
For those who were unable to attend the session, you can still participate in the poll using the link above.
Polling results can be downloaded here - DIGITExpo Polling Results Empowering the Modern Intelligent Workplace
The Modern Intelligent Workplace 2020
Early next year, we will be publishing our White Paper ‘The Modern Intelligent Workplace, 2020’.
This will be launched at a half-day Change Leaders Forum scheduled for mid-February. As the Forum is likely to be over-subscribed, we would like to provide first option to those who attended our DIGITExpo session and our own 30th October event at Microsoft.
You can register an interest in attending by completing the short Contact Us form on the Bridgeall web site and we will reserve a place for you. Full details of the event will be issued in due course.
The Contact Us form can also be used if you would like an informal chat on how Bridgeall can support your organisation's journey to becoming a Modern Intelligent Workplace.
Take care and thanks again for coming along to our DIGITExpo session.
PS – at the end of our session we briefly mentioned three recent books looking at the implementation challenges of digital transformation and the modern workplaces. You can check out Amazon reviews of the three publications below: