New to Microsoft 365 in May
May updates to Microsoft 365 include new tools to help simplify compliance, app updates to boost productivity, together with additional features to enhance secure, collaborative user experiences.
Updates include the following:
- The general availability of Microsoft Search to tap into your organisation’s collective knowledge; and Microsoft Graph data connect, available through Workplace Analytics, for deriving deep insights about effective work patterns.
- Launch of SharePoint home sites delivering a new way for you to customise your intelligent Intranet landing page with news, events, content, conversations and videos most relevant to your specific work priorities.
- A new MyAnalytics experience delivering outcome-oriented insights to help you make progress in four key areas: network, collaboration, focus and wellbeing. Please see our recent blog post on this here - AI Powered Updates in Microsoft 365 Help to Minimise Distractions and Stay Focused.
- Image-recognition functionality to add data directly to Excel from a data table picture using the Excel app on both Android and iOS.
- To-Do integration with Planner allowing you to see all your tasks across Microsoft 365 in To-Do, including flagged emails in Outlook, tasks assigned in Planner with deadlines.
- Several new Advanced Data Governance capabilities helping organisations streamline compliance requirements, including a new records management solution helping you easily manage business, legal and HR records in a single location.
- The public preview of Azure Active Directory (AD) entitlement management helping to remove barriers to internal and external collaboration by automating employee and partner access requests and approvals.
For more details, please see the Microsoft 365 blog here.
Please do not hesitate to Contact Us if you would like an informal chat about Microsoft 365 and what it can do for your organisation.