Power your Modern Workplace with Bridgeall Managed Services & Support
Productivity in Scotland has been stagnant for the last decade or so. We remain stuck in a second quartile position, ranked 16th in a league table of 37 OECD countries.
There are two main ways of improving this. We can all work longer hours and harder. Alternatively, we can leverage the full potential of emerging technologies for building Modern Intelligent Workplaces, rethinking ‘the way things are done around here’, breaking free from the limits imposed by outdated systems and outdated management thinking.
Why Managed Services
At Bridgeall, we have been delivering cloud computing and managed IT solutions to public and private sector clients across the UK for many years. With an enviable reputation for service provision, platform excellence and customer service, our highly experienced team delivers certainty and quality assured.
Working closely with your internal team, we can provide your organisation with the managed IT services to support your move to becoming a Modern Intelligent Workplace - embedding technology at the core of everything you do to streamline internal systems and processes; improve efficiency and reduce costs; becoming an agile, fast-moving, collaborative, data driven, productive organisation, ‘fit-for-purpose’ in a digital age.
With our commitment to the highest standards of software development and support, our cloud and managed services team will ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of your business critical systems, delivering the following benefits to your organisation and to your own IT team:
- Optimise digital - achieve cost effectiveness and efficiency at the same time.
- Transform - build an IT infrastructure ‘fit-for-purpose’ in a digital era.
- Mobilise - meet the growing demand from employees for secure mobile working.
- Flexibility - no more complaints that ‘the system won’t allow us to do that’.
- Stay current - automatic updates ensuring ‘best-in-class’ infrastructure and software always.
- Time management - offload the burden of IT management allowing your team to focus on high-value activities.
- GACS - technology that supports leading edge governance, accountability, compliance and security.
- Agile - become an agile, fast-moving, responsive, collaborative digital workplace.
- Stability - system reliability and stability with appropriate back-ups.
Solutions & Solutions
Our managed IT services and support include the following:
- Cloud Consultancy - independent, vendor agnostic advice and guidance on expanding your cloud presence. In-depth assessment of your current IT environment with recommendations for streamlining and improvement.
- Azure Cloud IaaS - migration and on-going support ensuring that your organisation leverages the full potential of the cloud.
- Managed Services and Support - offload the burden of IT and software management while ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of business critical systems.
- Windows Virtual Desktop - a comprehensive desktop and app virtualisation service running on the cloud delivering simplified management allowing your organisation to quickly deploy and scale Windows desktops and apps on Azure
- Governance, Accountability, Compliance and Security - built-in security and compliance guaranteed.
- Highly experienced advisers.
- Strong referenceability with organisations of all sizes, from SMEs to large globals.
- Software AND infrastructure expertise. With many years of experience supporting and maintaining existing custom applications, Bridgeall can take on and manage even the most heavily customised software.
- Delivery certainty and quality assured.
- Case studies on request
- Services and support customised to the needs of organisations from small to large.
You can view existing customer testimonials here – What Our Customers Say About Bridgeall.
"My experience with Bridgeall has been superb. Right from the onset I knew they understood my requirements and were sympathetic to my business needs. There was no over selling of additional 'bits and pieces', just a direct analysis of requirements based on which Bridgeall implemented an effective and flexible solution which was very competitively priced. The ongoing support received has been second to none, always responsive with great customer service by excellent staff delivering effective and speedy resolution every time. I can thoroughly recommend Bridgeall without hesitation."
Gareth Biggerstaff, Managing Director of Be-IT.
Please do not hesitate to Contact Us if you would like an informal chat on how Bridgeall can support your organisation in becoming a Modern Intelligent Workplace.
Details of our next Expert Forum Meeting - 'Empowering the Modern Intelligent Workplace' - will be announced soon.