The Malaise of Pre-Digital Workplaces
Our Change Leaders Forum ‘Empowering the Modern Intelligent Workplace’ takes place on the 30th of October.
The Forum will examine the issues and challenges facing public and private sector organisations in building Modern Intelligent Workplaces, the progress being made benchmarked against accepted best practice, barriers to be overcome, with highly practical advice for ‘getting there’ being presented.
Embedding technology at the core of everything your organisation does can help streamline internal systems and processes, improve efficiency and reduce costs; becoming an agile, fast-moving, collaborative, data-driven, productive organisation, future-proofed for the digital age.
Unfortunately, too many organisations remain stuck in a pre-digital time warp with hierarchy, bureaucracy, legacy technology, legacy management thinking, siloes, red tape and a control mentality fossilising old practices, processes and employee thinking. The burden of excessive email and pointless meetings act as major productivity busters. Significant scope exists for leveraging the full potential of current and emerging technologies to improve productivity, efficiency and responsiveness.
The net result is an organisation slow to adapt to the rapid changes taking place in the external business environment.
Can you recognise your own organisation in the word cloud below?
Figure 1: The Main Productivity Busters in Pre-Digital Workplaces
You can register (free) to attend the Change Leaders Forum here - ‘Empowering the Modern Intelligent Workplace’.
The key issues to be discussed include the following:
- The signals that something is wrong - the malaise of pre-digital workplaces.
- Why Modern Intelligent Workplaces are critical for both the public and private sectors.
- The key building blocks of a Modern Workplace – technology, people, culture and leadership.
- The key technologies underpinning the workplace of the future – streamline processes; improve productivity; derive actionable insights from data; build collaborative teams; innovate and share knowledge; emerging technologies (AI,IoT, Blockchain, etc).
- Implementation - ‘getting there’, practical advice and next steps in overcoming barriers to change.
- Evaluate your organisation’s readiness to become a Modern Intelligent Workplace; identify the strategic gap between where you are and where you could be.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the Forum or if you would appreciate an informal chat on how Bridgeall can help your organisation leverage technology to become a Modern Intelligent Workplace.