Bridgeall has joined the Scottish Federation of Housing Associations as a sector associate which will further strengthen its relationships within the housing sector.
Bridgeall has strong relationships within the housing sector working with Wheatley Group, Link Group, Weslo Housing and Charing Cross Housing Association. Together its customers manage more than 50% of the homes in the sector in Scotland.
Stephen Beer, Bridgeall’s Managing Director said: “We see the great work that housing associations are doing and the services they provide, and we are proud to help them to do that. Housing associations like most organisations are under pressure to become more digitally focused and provide better services to their users and tenants. We look forward to helping them further on this journey and working with more organisations in the sector.”
Some of the work Bridgeall has been doing with housing associations includes:
- Building SharePoint intranets that support collaboration, communication, and document management across an entire organisation.
- Microsoft licensing – As a Microsoft CSP Bridgeall can provide Microsoft licensing at an average of 10% cheaper than the RRP from Microsoft.
- Power Platform – Bridgeall help digitise and automate business processes using Power Automate and Power Apps.
- IT infrastructure mergers- When housing associations merge, Bridgeall provide a range of services to integrate their IT, Office 365 tenant and more.
- Managed IT support – Bridgeall provide a full range of outsourced IT services and support, from first line help desk services to a full range of infrastructure and cloud projects.
- Application development – Bridgeall build custom applications, designed to solve business needs, using .NET and Azure to build cloud first solutions and modernise legacy applications.
For more information on how we can help your organisation transform through Microsoft technology contact our team. You can also read more about the work we do with the housing sector here.