Strategic IT Consultancy
In a typical Bridgeall consulting engagement, we work closely with our clients to understand their vision and the various obstacles to getting there. Using Agile practices, we move rapidly from high level envisioning to the practical, with clear work packages, project plans and deliverables. Our clients benefit directly from our skills and expertise, the quality of interaction with our consultants and the peace of mind that comes from 'Delivery Certainty'.
Get started on your I.T. Journey
At Bridgeall we have combined our experience with our Microsoft expertise to develop a 5-step Sprint engagement process to get you started on your Cloud journey. Step 1 and 2 are carried out in just three days and provide you with an understanding of how Bridgeall can transform your business.
Step 1 - Discovery Workshop
The first stage of this process is the requirements workshop, designed to tailor a specific solution plan for your organisation. The Discovery Workshop includes:
- Product demonstrations as required
- Meeting with stakeholders to identify the overarching project strategy and vision, the business requirements and objectives, the risks and implications, as well as the business engagement
- Detailed requirements analysis, including end-user requirements, functional requirements, migration implications, and data security requirements
- Understanding your existing environment and capabilities, including offices, users, desktop and server infrastructure, networking, software, mobile devices, domain and directory configuration, and business continuity/disaster recovery processes
Step 2 - Report and Recommendations
Bridgeall will take away the findings from the workshop and write a detailed report with recommendations. The report includes:
- Estimated licensing requirements and costs
- Additional requirements and costs
- Recommendations for implementing solution suite
- A high level proof of concept (PoC)/pilot plan and timeframe
- Success criteria for a PoC/pilot
- An overview of the next steps
This is an opt-in process; there is no obligation to move to the next phase, giving you the flexibility in deciding if you feel that implementing a new product or service is the right solution for your business.
Step 3 - Proof of Concept
Bridgeall will deliver a proof of concept (PoC) to give you the opportunity to demonstrate the power of the solution or service on a small area of the business and in a controlled manner. The pilot will help you determine whether the selected solution is appropriate for your business, whilst providing hands on experience for IT personnel and users.
Step 4 - Project Initiation Document
Bridgeall will provide you with a detailed initiation document that clearly defines the project and how the solution will meet your business objectives.
- Summary of business drivers and project objectives
- Requirements analysis
- Project overview and definition.
- Project scope
- Investment plan and project team
Step 5 - Project Delivery
Bridgeall provides you with a full end to end project delivery service, including training and support. This includes:
- Data/Document Migration
- Solution Deployment including software and/or bespoke development services
- SharePoint customisation, such as team site page templates
- Implementation of all required Office 365 products
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus
- Microsoft Exchange Online
- Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Lync Online
- We provide tailored end user and administrator training
- Technical Support
- Access to Bridgeall Online Services engineers, who provide remote support for both administrator and end users
- Administrator and end user issues
- Telephone and email based support