Data audit and migration services
Challenges such as undefined data structure and data cleansing issues can make data audit and migration projects tricky.
Carrying out a data audit and cleansing exercise prior to migrating to a new Cloud system will deliver the following key benefits to your organisation:
• Reduce project costs and timescales to complete data migrations.
• Improve business trust by increasing the user's ability to find information.
• Reduce infrastructure costs by removing unnecessary data storage.
• Help facilitate compliance especially with GDPR.
• Take control of your data.
• Class leading tools incorporating powerful SharePoint integration facilities.
• High performance network discovery across terabytes of information.
• Solving information quality issues for subsequent use and exploitation.
• Discover and analyse information quality problems in unstructured information stores.
• Effective quality data migrations on time and within budget.
Bridgeall's data audit and migration services are provided in a structured and cost effective way providing your organisation with the ability to take control of your data by restructuring and cleansing the information, de-duplication, effective file classification and metadata, at all times with high level security and permissions.
Our structured approach
From the Bridgeall blog
GDPR (post 3): A strategic opportunity not a threat