About the role
Our continued growth means we are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Consultant to join the team. This is a part-time role, with a likely requirement of 22.5 hours per week based on business need. The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the growth of the business by identifying, attracting and securing the services of high-calibre, talented individuals working predominantly in the technology sector.
Bridgeall helps clients to build their Modern Intelligent Workplace and provides ongoing managed IT services. Established in 2003, with 33 staff and with 8 Microsoft Gold competencies we have a long and strong track record of successful delivery. Our key business units are: Cloud & Managed Services, Modern Intelligent Workplace and Applications, Analytics and AI.
£21,000 plus benefits (£35,000 full time equivalent)
Part-time – 22.5 hours per week
Essential job functions
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Devising the strategy for talent attraction and acquisition and being responsible for implementation.
- Providing advice and guidance to senior leaders within the business on talent acquisition.
- Managing the talent acquisition process.
- Producing clear job specifications for vacancies.
- Understanding in detail the needs of the business, its culture and what it has to offer, and effectively selling the opportunity and the business to candidates.
- Directly sourcing candidates via internal referrals, LinkedIn, headhunting, social media, referrals, online job boards, Meetups, conferences and social events and any other effective methods. We aim to build a strong talent pipeline.
- Provide input/maintain our online presence on our website/ career’s page, LinkedIn, social media pages and various other employer feedback sites e.g. Glassdoor.
- Educating candidates on the career growth potential and many advantages of employment.
- Nurturing relationships with potential candidates who match the company’s hiring profile and maintaining good levels of engagement throughout the entire process.
- Conducting appropriate compensation expectation conversations with both senior managers and candidates to ensure offers close.
- Keeping abreast of the latest changes in the marketplace amongst competitors, to take early advantage of candidates who may be considering a move.
- Evaluating, where appropriate interviewing and presenting qualified candidates to senior managers.
- Arranging and co-ordinating interviews and preparing and providing interview packs.
- Obtaining feedback both from senior managers within the business and from candidates to refine the talent acquisition and hiring approach.
- Providing a positive candidate experience with frequent and timely communication.
- Managing candidate expectations and concerns throughout the entire process.
- Experience of coaching hiring managers on interview technique.
Required skills and experience
- Minimum of 5 years in-house and/or agency recruitment experience with a focus on IT/software recruitment in the Scottish market is essential.
- Previous experience of sourcing and engaging passive candidates.
- Ideally experience of hiring in the Scottish market.
- Knowledge and experience of using social media and other mechanisms for sourcing candidates.
- A professional approach with strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Outgoing and engaging personality.