The Public Sector Digital Transformation Forum, 2018
The final speaker list for our Public Sector Digital Transformation Forum, 2018 will be announced shortly.
Organised by Bridgeall, Exactive, Redspire and Microsoft, the Forum will benchmark the progress being made in transforming public services in Scotland, presenting scenarios covering the digital workplace of the future.
Four digital leaders from the sector will share their experiences, hopes and aspirations followed by a Q&A session.
Using an Interactive Audience Polling Tool, the Forum will evaluate the digital transformation progress currently being made, benchmarked against accepted best practice; the main drivers, barriers and obstacles to change; how these can be overcome; providing highly practical advice for “getting there”.
Forum findings will be written up as a short White Paper - "The State of Public Sector Transformation in Scotland, 2018" and made available to all participants.
Some of the key issues covered will include:
- Transformation Drivers: the growing expectations of constantly connected citizens and constantly connected employees; the convergence of disruptive technologies; the public sector digital landscape.
- External Digital: the progress being made in leveraging the full potential of digital technologies for delivering exceptional citizen experiences, especially at Key Moments of Truth in the customer journey.
- Internal Digital: digital workplaces of the future; leveraging the full potential of digital technology internally for rethinking the way things are done, breaking free from the limits imposed by legacy systems, legacy management thinking and legacy organisational culture.
- Building a culture of change: streamline internal processes and systems, improve efficiency, reduce costs, build a more collaborative, cost efficient, agile, responsive, data driven workplace environment, "fit-for-purpose" in a digital age.
- The key technologies underpinning the public sector workplace of the future.
- "Getting there": practical advice and next steps.
The half-day Forum takes place in Microsoft Scotland’s Edinburgh HQ on Thursday 1st November, 2018. You can register to attend (free) here - Accelerating Digital: Leading Transformation in the Public Sector.