SharePoint and Custom Development
Now tightly integrated with Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint is the market leading collaboration platform, providing an ideal solution for supporting new collaborative ways of working across your organisation.
Recognised by Gartner as a Leader in the Content Services Platform Magic Quadrant, SharePoint is quick to set up, powers content collaboration across Office 365, with high levels of control, compliance and security. It provides personalised search and intelligence and can be deployed in the cloud, on-premises or hybrid. With a maximum tenant capacity of 30 trillion documents, SharePoint provides high scalability.
Flexibility and Customer Development
A major feature of SharePoint is the in-built flexibility to develop customised applications on top of the platform, allowing organisations to work differently, more collaboratively and efficiently; share, store and organise information; discover insights from data; organise teams, streamline common tasks, improve productivity and efficiency; solve common workplace challenges; reduce costs and ensure compliance.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Bridgeall has successfully delivered a wide range of applications allowing customers to leverage the full potential of the SharePoint platform.
Projects have included:
- The support and development of a Land Registry Reports Portal for Registers of Scotland used by all solicitors in Scotland.
- A SharePoint, Office 365 and Intranet implementation for a 2,600 seat deployment at Scottish Enterprise, Scotland’s leading economic development agency.
- A Digital Mail Room System (DMR) for Cumbria County Council.
- A project activity tracking solution for NHS Glasgow built on Bridgeall's SharePoint Project Management Office solution.
- A SharePoint implementation for the global beer and lager brand Heineken resulting in improved staff collaboration and significant cost savings across the business.
- A SharePoint Office 365 Collaboration Hub implemented for C&C Group (the Tennent’s lager brand owner).
- A cask tracking application for the whisky brand Edrington, tracking the whereabouts of over 100,000 casks.
- A research database application for Speirs & Jeffrey stockbrokers, managing third party and in-house research for over 300 companies.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for an informal chat about what SharePoint can do for your organisation.