Introducing Bridgeall (Part 1): Our Core Values
The main purpose of the Bridgeall blog is to disseminate informative and thought provoking articles covering a broad range of topics relevant to the world of software development, IT, digital disruption and transformation.
Over the last year or so, we have covered topics such as the Cloud; Accelerating Digital; Business Intelligence and Data Analytics; GDPR; IR35; various Microsoft products such as Azure, Office365, SharePoint and PowerBI; together with a sector focus on digital transformation in the oil and gas, public sector and the water utility industries.
Please refer to the article category list on the right hand side of the page for past articles in each of these areas.
While we will continue to provide readers with unique insight, this may be an opportune time to say a little bit more about Bridgeall as a company, our core values, experience and people; especially with our new web site going live very soon.
Delivering Certainty in Software Development
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, operating across the UK, Bridgeall’s team of highly skilled experts specialise in the design, development and operational support of mission-critical applications.
Working with your senior management team, we deliver outstanding IT systems always on time and within budget. We call it ‘Delivery Certainty’.
With a strong track record across a diverse range of sectors, we accelerate the digital transformation of your organisation through exceptional software and exceptional services assured.
Bridgeall have successfully delivered client projects across a broad range of sectors including utilities and energy, central and local government, financial services, education and health, manufacturing, transportation, professional services and others.
This has provided us with unparalleled insight into the key factors driving successful digital transformation across a spectrum of different industries.
Following Agile delivery approaches, Bridgell adhere to the highest quality standards. Continuously benchmarking ourselves against accepted best-practice, we build client relationships that are long lasting, trusted and backed by a strong track record of delivered value.
Our Core Values
In running and conducting our business, Bridgeall have a number of fundamental principles and beliefs that guide us with respect to our people, our company and our customers:
- Innovative: We embrace new ideas and invest in opportunities. We leverage our experience and knowledge to improve the existing.
- Customer focused: We build strong relationships with customers, understand their needs and consistently deliver on our promises.
- Expert: We strive to be the best in our field. We continue to learn and develop, using our knowledge to improve our customers’ businesses.
- Tenacity: We are persistent and determined. We work hard to get the job done right, first time.
- Integrity: We always adhere to best practice. We always do the right thing, at the right time, for the right reason, even if no-one is watching.
In Part 2 we will introduce the team who make Bridgeall what it is.