Microsoft Azure Achieves ISO 9001:2015 Certification
Microsoft have announced that its Azure cloud platform, and several other Microsoft online services, have now obtained ISO 9001:2015 certification.
The latest certification represents the 5th ISO certificate that Azure has received and is based on seven key principles of quality management, evaluated by an independent third-party.
The certificate also covers 52 other online services including Cloud App Security, PowerApps, Power BI, Flow, Genomics and Graph.
You can download the assessment report here.
The seven key principles are:
- Customer focus
- Leadership commitment to quality objectives
- Employee engagement in the quality goals set by leadership
- Process-driven approach to achieve quality objectives
- Continuous improvement
- Evidence-based decision making
- Customer and partner relationship management