Bridgeall Sponsor the Scottish Sports Futures Awards
Bridgeall are delighted to be sponsoring the Scottish Sports Futures (SSF) Awards taking place at the Radisson Hotel on the 26th January. The Awards kick start the Scottish Government’s themed ‘2018 Year of Young People’ campaign.
A registered charity, the mission of SSF is to develop ‘Active Journeys to Positive Futures’, using the power of sport to inspire young people to make positive lifestyle choices. Education through Sport programmes are currently being delivered to over 12,000 young people each year.
With a focus on at-risk communities, SSF initiatives are designed to encourage integration, self-efficacy, healthy lifestyles and good citizenship.
A team of 70 qualified coaches, supported by over 200 volunteers, use inclusive sport and physical activity to engage with young people, offering creative ways to learn about physical wellbeing, goal setting, teamwork and active citizenship.
Since 2000, SSF’s highly successful and well-respected Sport for Development model has delivered the following outcomes:
- Supporting young people into full time employment, education and training.
- Increasing activity levels and volunteering in young communities.
- Reductions in anti-social behaviour and nuisance call statistics.
- Improved retention levels of health information.
- Increased confidence, self-esteem and self-efficacy.
More details of the great work being done by SSF can be found at Scottish Sports Futures.
We are delighted to be sponsoring the SSF Awards.